Store Policies – Finished Firearms
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact 610-264-2527 or email us at finishedfirearms.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less $25 restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A $15 open box fee in addition to the $25 restocking fee will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
1. Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
2. Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. Firearms, once transferred to buyer
4. Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
The seller provides all descriptions for used items. All descriptions for used items are honest and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such. All sales on used items are final. Photos will be provided when available.
General Firearm Sales
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our contact page.
Consumer Data Privacy
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a Web site and a visitor’s Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from our warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 – 10 business days using USPS. We do not ship out of the United States or to states including Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the Virgin Islands. A 6% sales tax will be added for Pennsylvania residents.
Online Price & Description Errors
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect photo, price, accessory or description and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that Finished Firearms will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Finished firearms adheres to all State and Federal laws regarding the sale of our products to people in those states if restrictions apply
We are a proud family owned and operated business. Our passion for hunting and shooting has helped make the decision to turn it into a business. Our goal is to keep prices fair for the hard working Americans who stand by our 2nd amendment. We have decided to extend our services to the people beyond our local customers and we will strive to give you the best customer service. Thank you from the staff at Finished Firearms.
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Welcome to the Web site for Finished Firearms, www.finishedfirearms.com. This Site is owned by Indigo Acquisition, LLC. We at Finished Firearms recognize that many visitors to our Web site are concerned about the information that they provide to us or that may be collected, and how we treat that information. In order to address those concerns we have developed this Web site Privacy Statement.
A. Types Of Information Collected
At this Web site, we may collect both personally identifiable information and non-personal information from you.
- Personally identifiable information. You don’t have to provide us with your personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) in order to read most of what’s posted on this Site. We may, however, collect personally identifiable information about you when you submit comments in response to one of our stories, sign up to receive information from us, open an account with us, submit a letter to the [editor / station] through the Site, enter a contest, respond to a survey, make a forum submission, email us, purchase something through the Site, or at times in which we alert you that you must submit personally identifiable information. Without this information, we would not be able to respond to your inquiries, entries and requests. Please also note that several features of the Site, such as classified ads and blogs, may be operated by third parties. These third parties may also obtain personally identifiable information from you in order to use their services. Please check their privacy policies for information about their privacy practices. In some cases these third parties may provide your personally identifiable information to Finished Firearms.
- Non-personal information. Non-personal information, such as which pages on the Site are accessed, what information is downloaded, what type of browser and operating system are being used, which Internet service provider is being used, and other information of this general type may be collected about visitors to the Site. This information does not allow us to personally identify the Site visitor. By collecting this information we learn how best to develop our Web site to meet the needs and desires of our visitors.
B. Methods of Information Collection
Personally identifiable information is collected when submitted by you — such as when you sign up for an account with us or when you send us an email. Personally identifiable information may also be collected when you include it as part of a comment, letter, forum submission or blog entry that you submit to us. Your personally identifiable information may be collected by third party service providers and then provided to Finished Firearms by the third party. Non-personal information may be collected via “cookies” (small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive), “web beacons” or other technology.
C. How We Use Your Information
- Personally identifiable information. If you sign up for an account with us (which is required in order to make certain submissions), then we may use your personally identifiable information to maintain your account and to correspond with you. We may also use it to send you materials that we think would be of interest to you. We may also provide your personally identifiable information to advertisers or others. If you enter one of our contests, then we may use your personally identifiable information for purposes of the contest (such as to notify you if you win) and/or in accordance with the contest rules. We may also provide your personally identifiable information to the sponsor(s) of the contest, publish information concerning the winner of the contest, and/or for any other lawful purposes. If you email us, submit a letter to us, or ask to be placed on a mailing list that we maintain, then we may contact you and send information to you. If you register to purchase merchandise through this Web site, then we may use your personally identifiable information to maintain your account and/or process your order. If we receive your personally identifiable information from a third party service provider, then we may use the information to contact you and to assist in performing the service for which you have registered with the third party. In addition to the uses listed above, we may use your personally identifiable information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, as part of a statistical Web site usage analysis, and/or to improve the features and content of this Web site. We may also use your personally identifiable information to assist in delivery of content that is customized to your interests. We do not collect personally identifiable information on an automatic basis, but we may combine non-personal information (which may be automatically collected) with your previously submitted personally identifiable information. We may also use your personally identifiable information as set forth elsewhere in this Privacy Statement.
- Non-personal information. We may use your non-personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, as part of a statistical Web site usage analysis, to improve the features and content of this Web site, and/or for other purposes to assist our business. We may share such information with advertisers and other third parties, typically in the aggregate. We may also use your non-personal information as set forth elsewhere in this Privacy Statement.
- Links from the Site to advertisers and other third parties. Please be aware that Finished Firearms’s advertisers, business partners, sponsors, service providers and other third parties accessible through the Site (such as via links from this Site and/or framed on this Site) may have their own privacy practices. Finished Firearms is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of the third parties when providing information to them. These third parties may provide the personally identifiable information that they collect to Finished Firearms and may also use the information in accordance with their own privacy practices. Financial institutions, such as those which process credit card orders, are subject to federal privacy laws.
- Other third parties. During the course of its business, Finished Firearms uses third party service providers, such as lawyers and accountants, to perform a variety of functions. In some instances, Finished Firearms may need to provide personal and/or non-personal information about you to such third parties. However, all third party service providers which are not linked from the Site are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any purpose other than for which they were selected to work with Finished Firearms.
- Public forum. If you submit a comment, personal ad, email, blog entry, forum entry, or similar submission, the information in your submission may be published to the general public. Please exercise caution when making such submissions. Please note that most such submissions are not reviewed prior to publication. We will not be responsible to read, respond to, or perform in accordance with any requests for privacy or confidentiality that are included with the submission or at any time.
D. Our Commitment To Security
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that we believe are appropriate to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of our databases or Site, nor can we guarantee that information will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In order to use some of the features of this Site, you may be required to create an account with us. For your protection, this account will only be accessible by means of a password or similar security measure. If you believe that your password or email address has been compromised, you should change your account with us immediately. If you forget your password, follow the instructions on the login page.
Finished Firearms does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through this Site unless such collection is done in accordance with the law. If you are a child under the age of 13 that intends to submit information to Finished Firearms through this Site, you must obtain your parent’s consent prior to making such a submission. In the event that Finished Firearms obtains actual knowledge that you are a child under the age of 13, Finished Firearms may require that you (and/or your parent) prove to us your prior parental consent. Even if you are 13 or over, we recommend that all children under the age of 18 obtain parental consent prior to the submission or purchase of anything through this Site.
F. Access To Your Personal Information and “Opt Out” Procedures
If you would like to access or change any other personal information that we have collected, or would like to “opt out” of our collection, retention or disclosure of any other information, please contact us at 610-264-2527. Subject to Finished Firearm’s protection of itself and others, disclosures for legal reasons, and our current technological capabilities, we may be able to assist you. Please keep in mind that to protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to any personally identifiable information or “opt out” capabilities. To change the information that you submitted to third party service providers, such as in conjunction with personal ads, classified ads or blogs, please contact the service provider. Their policies will dictate the extent to which you can access or change the information that they have collected about you.
G. Parental Options And Review
Parents of children under the age of 13 have the option to agree to the collection and use of their child’s personal information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties (subject to Finished Firearms’s protection of itself and others, disclosures for legal reasons, and Finished Firearms’s current technological capabilities). In addition, parents can review the personal information provided by their child under the age of 13, ask to have it deleted and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information (subject to the same items as above). In order to make these requests, parents should follow the “Opt Out” procedures set forth in the “Access to Your Personal Information” and “Opt Out” Procedures section of this Privacy Statement. Please note that, while this Site will not require more information from children under 13 than is reasonably necessary to participate in any activity or event, deletion of required information (such as information that would permit Finished Firearms to contact the winner of a contest) may result in termination of the child’s participation in an event or activity. Parents should also note that the official rules for contests and promotions on this Web site may contain additional information related to their children’s privacy and the parents’ rights and responsibilities.
H. Changes To This Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be changed from time to time, so we encourage you to check back with every visit to the Site. If you do not agree to one or more of the changes, you may choose to “opt out,” using the procedures set forth above. Once the change has been made, all information collected by the Site before or after the change will be subject to the new terms of the Privacy Statement. The current version of this Privacy Statement is effective January 1, 2017.